Ever since the success of Bitcoin the world entered a new revolutionary age – an age of decentralized finance, where people can own digital assets and even use those to buy real-life commodities and services without the need of middlemen.
This was made possible by Blockchain technology – a technology that is dependent on a decentralized network of people and computers.
The only problem was that these individuals scattered all over the world needed to believe in the system, to share their resources to make it a success.
Though Bitcoin, Ethereum, and some other coins have succeeded in building these strong networks, most new coins struggle to achieve this which makes them very unstable and most times fail.
Hence, only people who got in early and bought these (now successful) coins usually reaped the biggest benefits, whilst the rest grovel for what is left – often times losing their money.
However, there is a new opportunity for you to get your hands on an affordable yet very promising coin – a relatively new Coin called the Diamond Hands (DIAH).
Probably the safest Altcoin in the market now, Diamond Hand (DIAH) has a lot of features and promises, backed by a very strong community.
Inspired by Elon Musk, Diamond Hands has taken up the message of staying positive in face of market irregularities and developing real diamond hands when trading in crypto – by firmly holding on to assets.
Below are what sets Diamond Hands (DIAH) apart from other coins:
- The Diamond Hands network provides privacy for its users by using something known as PrivateSend; with PrivateSend you are assured that your history (activities and balances) is private and secure.
- DIAH is very fast to process and incurs very low transaction fees.
- It uses a Smart Contract system, which means it can be used in building Decentralized Apps (DAPP) and to power other digital assets and systems (including NFTs)
- Diamond Hands (DIAH) also provides a real-time database, with real-time traceability of funds, and instant, on-demand settlement
- And, there is also Connectivity across several payment networks – making transactions a whole lot easier and convenient.
The company behind Diamond Hands (DIAH) is also in talks with Major companies around the world – and has promised huge updates (which are coming very soon).
The company also offers free education about Decentralized Finance (Defi), and teaches its community the need to hold on to assets adamantly in the face of market irregularities – something that has now been termed developing “Diamond Hands”.
This means, unlike most coins with erratic prices and unstable communities, Diamond Hands (DIAH) has a well-educated and zealous community behind it – making it one of the safest and most promising new Altcoins in the market today.
With hundreds of new coins popping up each day, it gets increasingly difficult to know which would fall flat or take off. That is why you need to invest in coins that have strong communities and are looking to solve real-life problems – even in down or bear markets situations.
Already on Pancakeswap, and having a raving community behind it, the coin is set to explode in value within the next 3 months.
A lot of people have already started rushing to get their hands on this coin (which was inspired by Elon Musk), and that is why you must invest now before the prices skyrocket.
To get the Diamond Hand (DIAH) token, quickly click on the link below
Or follow the instructions below.
- Download the Meta Mask App (either on your Desktop or Smartphone)
- Connect the App to Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
- After connecting to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), add Binance Coin (BNB) to your account, then proceed to the Pancakeswap website (Pancakeswap. finance)
- On PancakeesSwap, go to the “Trade” tab, then click on “Exchange”.
- Then, Exchange BNB to DIAH: You should see options written “From” and “To”. On “From” select “BNB”, and then copy and past “0x6FB5F380cbAa088F9E0E9474c10CF73Ab6c7F0AD” into the “To” (This would bring up the DIAH coin instantly)
- Finally, click on “Swap Now” and Confirm your transaction. Once you approve the transaction you would get the DIAH token in your wallet.
To find out more about Diamond Hands (DIAH), visit www.diahtoken.com